Facts & Statistics:
Currency: Australian dollar
● Covering 135,000 square miles, and comprised of approximately 2,800 separate reefs Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is the largest structure built by living organisms on the Planet.
● The Tasmanian Devil does exist, and it has the jaw strength of a crocodile.
● Australia is the largest inhabited island as well as the smallest and the least populated continent of the world.
● There is no place in Australia that has a distance of more than 1000 km from the sea.
● Sydney’s Opera House was designed in 1957 by Jorn Utzon, a Danish architect. Its roof weighs more than 161,000 tons.
● Australia has the largest cattle station (ranch) in the world, which measures around 30,028 sq km. Its size is almost the same as that of Belgium.
● Tasmania boasts of having the cleanest air in the world.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions