A crossroad for the world’s great religions, home to spectacular places of worship, host to cities which serve as studies in contrast, India is a destination which boasts ancient, awe-inspiring, and abundant diversity. Travel to India and visit the renowned landmark of the Taj Mahal, explore the beauty of the western beaches of Goa, learn about wildlife at the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, discover ancient ruins, castles, and palaces, and witness firsthand plentiful natural beauty from the mountain rages to the Ganges River.While you’re here, you may also combine your trip with an exploration of neighboring countries and towns such as the Chitwan National Park in Nepal, the nation of Bhutan, and the rich Himalayan destinations of Lhasa and Shigatse in Tibet.
● Ride a rickshaw down Delhi’s Chandni Chowk
● Marvel at the Wonder of the beautiful Taj Mahal
● Search for the elusive Indian tiger on elephant back
● Enjoy a traditional Kathkali dance-drama in Cochin
● Cruise the backwaters of Kerala in a houseboat
Facts & Statistics:
Capital: New Delhi
Languages: Hindi (official), English (secondary official), Bengali, Gujarati, Kashmiri, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Kannada, Assamese, Sanskrit, Sindhi
● India is the largest democracy in the world. By Land mass.
● The famous board game called "Chess" was invented in India.
● In India's 100,000 years of history, it has never invaded any other country.
● India is the 6th largest country in the world, the largest democracy and one of the oldest civilizations.
● India was one of the richest countries in the world before the British invasion in 17th century.
● The origination of Yoga was done 5,000 years ago in India.
● India has the most number of mosques. It has 300,000 mosques which is much more than the Muslim world.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions