Facts & Statistics:
Languages: Spanish 98% (official); indigenous languages on Atlantic coast
Currency: Gold cordoba
● Since Nicaragua has two coasts on two different sides you are able to swim in the Atlantic in the morning and take a dip in the pacific in the evening.
● The oldest city in Central America is located in Nicaragua called Ruins of Leon Viejo.
● The largest natural lake in all of Central America is located in Nicaragua. Called Lake Nicaragua it is a major tourist attraction and water supply for many people.
● Nicaragua also has a special dual Volcano. It is the second largest lake island in the world made up uniquely of 2 volcanoes.
● Lake Nicaragua houses the world's only freshwater sharks known as Nicaraguan shark.
● Nicaragua is home to some of the best surf beaches in all of Central America.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions