Facts & Statistics:
Languages: Chinese, Malay, Tamil, English
Currency: Singapore dollar
● More than 3,000 multinational companies have offices on this tropical island at the entrance to the Strait of Malacca—the shortest sea route between the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea. (NatGeo)
● Singapore is Southeast Asia's financial hub and the world's busiest container port. (NatGeo)
● Singapore is among the smallest 20 countries in the world, with a landmass of 680 square kilometers (422 square miles). (travel channel)
● Singapore's residents are mainly descendants of immigrants from the Malay Peninsula, China and the Indian sub-continent.
● The symbol of Singapore is ‘The Merlion’, half-fish and half-lion beast.
● Singapore boasts of housing ‘The Night Safari’, the first night zoo in the whole world.
● The largest fountain of the world is located at Suntec City in Singapore.
● ‘Changi Airport’ of Singapore has received the honor of being named as the ‘Best Airport Worldwide’, a number of times, from the UK/Europe edition of the ‘Business Traveller’ magazine.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions